Wednesday, 12 June 2013

strawberries and cream.

Hiya Beauties,
 
I think I've found a face mask that I'm in love with. It smells heavenly and good enough to eat! I'm not even joking there! I applied it two nights ago when I had a bit of a pamper session.
 
 
Before I applied this face mask I removed all my make up and exfoliated my face. There is no point applying this to a face full of make up! I haven't used a face mask in so long. I must say this has become my favourite one so far out of the ones in this range I've tried. Sweet scents like I mentioned yesterday grab me. My face was nice and smooth and I felt so much more relaxed. I like to apply a face mask then have a soak in the bath with a book. It de-stresses me and helps me unwind. These face masks I believe you can get from a variety of places. Retailing at £1 per pack however also do tubes which are £5 each. Wilko's, Superdrug, Boots.. stock this face masks.
 
Any face masks lovers? Let me know your faves!
 
Love,
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx