Monday, 17 June 2013

multisave?!

Good Morning Beauties,
 
Am I the only one that gets completly sucked in by drugstore offers?! I see Boots or Superdrug have offers on and my eyes light up like I'm a little kid at christmas again!! Superdrug currently have free delivery when you order online which ends tonight at midnight. They also have selected offers on at the moment. Bare in mind I'm looking to change my skincare routine up a little this is bad news for me! Certain Simple products are either buy one get one free or a third off! I thought I'd take advantage of this offer as you know why not. I also found myself looking at MUA's eyeshadows. The price of them is almost like a steal. The quality of the eyeshadows is amazing though. They're so pigmented, long lasting and blend really nicely and easily. I'm guilty of purchasing a trio. I shall have more info when they arrive however I also have my eyes on another trio but it was out of stock damnit!
 
I'm going through the phase of less is more when it comes to make up. Reason being I've had so many products on my face the past few weeks with my birthday I'm giving my skin a break. I've got a couple of breakouts going on at the moment so I'm steering clear of make up for as long as I can this week! I shall be applying a face mask tonight to try and help clear up the breakouts! I'm still on the look out for a holy grail face mask however I have a couple to try from Glossybox samples :)
 
My new video went up yesterday which was the beauty things I suck at TAG. I'd love to know if there is anything that you guys suck at beauty related. I'll link the video down below for you. To keep up to date with my videos please go subscribe to my channels :)
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx