Friday, 21 June 2013

go to nail combination.

Hiya Beauties,
 
I've managed to find a nail combination at the moment which I've been loving. As I've mentioned before I hardly ever finish up a bottle of nail polish but I have found one that I adore and can see myself needing to repurchase this by the end of this year!
 
 
 
 I've used the Metal Fusion Aurora Borealis as the main colour on my nails which is absolutely gorgeous. I then did an accent nail on my ring finger using the Atomic Blue with the Amethyst Glitter over the top. I love these three nail polishes combined so much that I've been repainting them. That's normally rare for me to do if they've chipped I normally change it up!
 
Miss Sporty Metal Fusion Nail Polish Aurora Borealis
This nail polish I didn't pick out my boyfriend did and I've absolutely fallen in love with it. It's a two tone nail polish so no matter what angle the light hits your nails it will look different everytime. This gives you a unique look and I personally love that. Sometimes my nails look blue, green, purple, gold, pink and silver. I've currently got this one on my toes as well. I want to pick up some more of the metal fusion nail polishes as I seem to have found a love for them! At £1.99 you can't really complain!
 
Miss Sporty Nail Polish Atomic Blue
I had my eyes on this nail polish for quite a while. It's absolutely gorgeous. It's a metallic navy blue colour. More of a lighter navy if that makes sense. It stood out to me and I thought when I went to Bluewater I will stop myself from getting it. Of course I ended up getting it anyway when my boyfriend treated me. This is the colour I'm wearing on my ring finger. The brush is a maxi brush which makes it easier to coat your nail and make less mistakes. It's also a gel like formula which helps the nail polish to last for up to 10 days. Realistically I do not keep a polish on for 10 days but normally these last for a good week or so! Again at £1.99 you cannot complain.
 
Barry M Nail Paint Amethyst Glitter
This nail polish I fell in love with when I was in Boots. They had 3 for 2 on and I was using my points. This has flecs of purple, pink, light blue, silver and dark blue almost black. I think this top coat looks absolutely amazing over the top of a navy blue polish. You could probably layer this up by itself so youve got a full glitter nail if thats more your thing. I mean who can't resist a bit of glitter and sparkle! Barry M nail paints are afforadable, good quality and long lasting. They come in at a total of £2.99.
 
All links I've posted under the first picture so it will take you to where you can purchase them!
 
Love,
 


2 comments:

  1. The Amethyst glitter from Barry M is gorgeous, I've got it in my collection, but haven't used it yet, I might just have to get my finger out now.

    http://beautyskooldropout2013.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! It's stunning over so many colours! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx