Friday, 14 June 2013

fairy lashes..

Hiya Beauties,
 
I don't know if you remember last months Glossybox post. If you do you will know that I recieved a new mascara.
 
 
This is from the brand jelly pong pong. So first off I love the packaging that it comes in, however the tube I feel is slightly dull. To me this mascara is nothing special and doesn't really stand out to me at all. I don't personally get on with the brush, infact I found it difficult to coat all of my lashes. The formula of the mascara itself I'm not a massive fan of either perhaps it would be better slightly dried out. It just personally didn't do anything major to my lashes. I look for volume and length and it only really added a little length to them. This mascara is very black though so thats a thumbs up from me as I like my mascaras to be quite black. This retails at £12. I personally wouldn't repurchase this mascara however it may work for you.
To see more of this brand check out their website.
 
Love,
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx