Thursday, 2 May 2013

youtube catch up.

hiya beauties.
 
Once again I feel like I should be placed on the naughty step. I haven't blogged since last Friday which is pretty much a week! I really am slipping haha! I've been mega busy lately. I've only just got back into my editing schedule, so things should start to fall back into place with my blog too. In all honesty I've missed blogging. To ease back into this I am going to post a video on here which I uploaded to my beauty channel yesterday. Reason being I don't know how many of you actually watch my channel so this is another way for you all to see that! Tomorrow I am going to have an in depth glossybox post for April. I am so sorry it's kinda late oopsie! Bad me again! For tonight though I am going to leave you with my April Glossybox video! I really hope you enjoy, I hope you're all doing well and I shall speak to you soon!
 
 
Love,
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx