Wednesday, 29 May 2013

what's in my bag?!

hiyaa beauties,
 
bit of a late post for me aha. So last week my boyfriend had the week off so that's why there was no blog posts or videos as I was spending time with him. I was also busy looking after my niece and had lots going on. This week has also been quite hectic especially as my birthday is on Sunday! Eek :D Tonight I uploaded the 'what's in my bag tag' reason being I've been wanting to do this tag for a while and finally got round to filming it. This post can kind of be counted as a catch up which I like doing because it lets you all know what I've been up to. Keeping it short and sweet, and shall have a couple of reviews on their way to you this week.

To watch my lastest video click here!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1gY3IiHnj4

Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx