Wednesday, 15 May 2013

nails inc bruton st.

hello beauties.
 
so in my first Glossybox post I mentioned that I recieved a tiny sample of Nails Inc Bruton St. This colour is a nude with lilac undertones I'd say. I can't say I'm a massive fan of the colour I think I was expecting more to be honest.
 
 
 
 
 
 

with flash.
 
without flash.
 
Now I do quite like the colour I can't help but think it's more of a 'work' colour. The reason being it's neutral. Some people are more into nude colours however I'm more into bright colours. Each to their own opinion. With Glossybox I'm learning to find that you cannot please everyone it would be lovely if that was the case. I do like this shade however I was just expecting maybe a bit more 'oomph'. This only lasted two days on the nails before it chipped even with a top coat. For people who like to change their nail polish this wouldn't be an issue, however for those who don't it might not be for them. I don't know if it was just this one or whether or Nails Inc nail polishes are like this. I don't think I'd purchase a full size however.
 
Do you own any nails inc nail polishes?
Let me know!
 

2 comments:

  1. I have heard that Nails Inc doesn't have the best formulation but I love the color!

    xx,
    mashasmumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. First one I've tried so not too sure if I'm eager to try more yet!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx