Sunday, 5 May 2013

everything happens for a reason.

hiya beauties.
 
I live by everything happens for a reason. I honestly believe that it does and so far I've not been proved wrong. When bad things happen I now try and find a slightly more positive side. It's honestly crazy how one person can change how you view things. It can take literally the space of twenty seconds for everything to change. Taking risks I've found can really be worth it. They can lead you to happiness that you didn't think was even possible. Lead you to love that you didn't think you'd ever quite experience.
 
Little moments are really the best and most important. I don't know if any of you feel like you have a soulmate out there, or perhaps you've found yours. As I tried to explain in my 'get to know me tag' I do haha. I've found mine. You know when you just feel like it's meant to be. It's natural. It's right. It makes you wonder how you got by without that person by your side for so long. It really is amazing how one person can change your life in an instant.
 
 me and my lovely boyfriend Jase.
 
It really is quite something when you find your best friend, boyfriend and soulmate all in one. You're extremely lucky if you get all three with the same person. The most unexpected relationships are normally the ones that last. This was beyond unexpected. Quite literally, we've known each other nearly two years now and to be honest it feels like a life time. The one person I truly share everything with, trust like no other and would die for. I'm excited for the rest of this year, because my year has turned around. I'm now such a happy person, I'm smiling all the time because I have a reason to be happy. Knowing someone would go out of their way to make sure you're okay is the best feeling in the world. We've already got so many memories that I look back on and just giggle. We are so alike it's crazy. It's crazy how we can talk and talk about random things all night long and just not get bored. That is how I know it's just meant to be. I look forward to a lovely future with my man.
 
As you can tell bit of a soppy post, but I thought I'd introduce you all to the man that's made me a very happy girlie!
anyone special in your life?
let me know.
 
Love,
 


3 comments:

  1. I love you so much baby girl I will take a bullet for you
    I live and I breathe for you

    You are my one true love my one and only my soul mate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Hannah.
    I really like your blog and it would mean a lot to me if you take a minute and check my blog. Thank you so so much, have a nice day,
    xoxo Nika

    http://makeupbysparkle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx