Saturday, 4 May 2013

april glossybox.

hiya beauties.
 
Good morning/good evening wherever you are in the world. It's currently 1:46am and I am writing a blog post. It's been a bit of a hectic night. My mind is pre-occupied so I thought I'd take the time to do the beauty post that I promised today. I realise it's now May, but I just haven't had the time to sit down and do this long awaited post! Hopefully May's Glossybox will be more organised.. well hopefully ;)
 
So first thing first, April's Glossybox has a lovely floral design. It is a Pearl Lowe design and is fantastic. I really love it. I'm not normally one for floral, however this season I've been all over it!
 
 
NIP + FAB
dry skin fix body butter in pistachio, mango or coconut latte.
As you can see from the image, I recieved the mango body butter. I am thrilled with this as I love mango scents. It's not as strong as others I've smelt before however I do still like it! I am excited to give this a whirl. I love body butters and this is perfect after the cold cold weather we've had for months here in the uk! I get quite dry skin in the winter so this is going to be fab. You recieve a 4th of the product which is 50ml. Full size is 200ml and that retails at £10.
To check out more products go here: http://www.nipandfab.com
 
 
 
SUNSENSE
daily face spf
The idea of this product if you haven't already figured it out is to protect your face from the sun. Now personally I am guilty of not always putting suncream on my face. I feel it's a chore however I am going to get better at that this summer I promise! It helps to use products with a built in spf already. Most BB creams have them as well as some foundations too! This cream is 50+ SPF. It is supposed to be a light, soft cream, tinted for a sheer matte finish. It is an oil free formula so is suitable for all skin types. I shall defintely let you know how I get on with this when we have some more of the nicer weather! The size of the tube you recieve is 10g. Full size is 75g and retails for £18.50.
For more click here: http://www.crawfordhealthcare.com
  
 

 
YVES ROCHER FRANCE
so elixir purple yves rocher eau de parfum
I'm not personally not someone who has heaps of different perfumes. I'm not really someone who brances out either. I know what I like and that's what I stick too. You could almost say I like to play it safe. Well when I saw there was a perfume this month I got excited. Samples are amazing when it comes to perfumes as it allows you to try before you buy! This fragrance is described as 'intoxicating and magnetic' with a unique infusion of tuberose, vetiver and patchouli. It has a floral-woody scent which I do quite like. It is perfect for spring. I'm not too sure I'd buy the full size to be honest as I am more into the sweeter scents. Full size is 50ml which retails at £44.
For more go here: http://yves-rocher.co.uk
 
 
 
ESSIE
nail lacquer
Nail polish in general excites me so I was over the moon when I opened this months box to find an Essie nail polish. What was even better is the fact I do not own any other Essie nail polishes. Why?! I just haven't got my hands on any as of yet. However I think this will spur me on to get more. I'm sure I shall have good things from this nail polish as Essie nail polishes are well loved. The shade I recieved was Flawless which is a really nice baby/barbie pink. It's midway in my opinion not as pastel as baby pink but not as bright as barbie pink. I do quite like my pinks so I can't complain at that ;) This is full size too at 13.5ml, retailing at £6.99.
or find your nearist essie store at www.boots.com/essiestockists
 
 
 SLEEK MAKEUP
blush in flamingo, pixie pink, suede or flushed
So the last product as you can see is a Sleek blush. I've heard nothing but good things about the brand itself. The blushes I hear are also highly pigmented. I was super excited again with this as I've not tried any Sleek products. However the only thing that's slightly let me down is the colour. Typically this isn't something I'd sway towards and would have much more preferred to have a brighter pink. That's just my feelings towards it, however I plan on making this colour work! This again is full size at 8g and retails at £4.49.
For more go here: www.sleekmakeup.com
 
I hope you enjoyed this post! I hope you're all well, have a lovely weekend and I shall chat to you soon!
 
Love,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx