Friday, 19 April 2013

update & house of night.

Hiya Beauties,
 
I was going to pop up a review today but to be honest I'm feeling quite under the weather. I wanted to put up something though. So finally I've gone through my back log of videos and all ones that have been edited have gone up. This means you had a new video from wednesday, yesterday and today. You're probably thinking why so many pre-recorded?! If I know I've got a busy week or couple of weeks then I pre-record some to make it easier. I can't wait to get back into the swing of things. I've got so many plans for upcoming videos.
 
For upcoming videos then subscribe to my beauty channel!
 
For vlogs and bits and bobs, subscribe to my extras channel!
 
 
Today's video...
 
 
Love,
 


1 comment:

  1. in love with this post, and your whole entire blog in general.

    lots of love from the casper&pearl girls – a little Aussie fashion brand
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx