Saturday, 6 April 2013

Sunny Saturday!

Hiaa beauties!
 
I've never posted on a Saturday before simply because normally I'm busy doing other things. The sun is shining, the sky is blue and it's a beautiful beautiful day! I'm not working till later on so I thought I'd blog. I've been really finding my feet within the blogging world. Although I try to post Monday-Friday, I basically just post when I want to. If that happens to be more than once in a day then so be it! :-) There's not point blogging when I'm not completly happy with the post or I'm making myself do it because I just feel thats not the same.
 
So I joined weheartit.com and thought I'd share my username :)
 
I stumbled across an image on here which I've pretty much been living by the past couple of weeks and wanted to share it with you lovelies.
 
 
Now I don't know about you but this is something I hear people telling others all the time. I know a lot of people say 'but it's not that easy'. Thing is I've been telling this to myself for the past couple of weeks. It's something that reminds me I can get through anything that's thrown at me. It's more about keeping faith and believing in yourself in those darkest of times. I admit that can be a right pain in the butt! There is probably a handful of people not even that that I can tell absolutely everything too and I know in my time of need they are always there. It's about surrounding yourself with people that love and care for you. Who will never judge you and always be there to pick you back up, put you back on your feet, dust you off and tell you everything is going to be okay.
 
I'm wishing everyone a lovely weekend.
Do any of you lovelies have any quotes or sayings that you live by?!
Let me know!
 
 


2 comments:

  1. What a lovely post

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx