Monday, 8 April 2013

Review: Fat Hair Shampoo & Conditioner.

Hai Lovelies!
 
Good evening, as promised a beauty post as well for you today. I was in the shower washing my hair using the Fat Hair shampoo and conditioner when it dawned on me I hadn't done a review. If you can recall the post I did on my superdrug haul then this was mentioned there. I've also got a video on it too on my main channel, by all means check that out below!
 
 
Product: SAMY FAT HAIR shampoo and conditioner
Where to find it: Superdrug + Amazon. Boots don't stock this line.
Price: £5.59 each. Currently on offer half price at Superdrug.
There are other products in the line that I have no yet tried but I am interested to give them ago. All products are listed on Superdrug.
 
I saw these products mentioned in a video last year. I believe it was a hair care routine and was intrigued by it. My hair is quite fine so a product that claims to give lots of volume instantly had me sold. It's supposed to be a thickening shampoo and conditioner. I don't use these everytime I wash my hair simply because I like to change it up. Infact I have three shampoos I use on a regular basis but thats for a different post. First of lets start with the shampoo. It smells quite fruity which I love and I do really like how the shampoo works with my hair. It gives it a lot of volume and body. It made my hair fuller which is the main purpose I bought this for. I don't know if it's just me though but I have to use a fair bit in order to work up a nice lather. If that makes any sense. I like to have a lot of lather with my shampoos, other than that though it is a nice shampoo. I can see myself buying it again. The conditioner doesn't smell as nice as the shampoo. It's a nice conditioner but I dont really feel it adds much more body etc to my hair than the shampoo does on it's own. The conditioner leaves my hair feeling silky smooth which I do like. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying the conditioner is bad, it is a lovely conditioner. I was kind of expecting a little more that's all. Nevertheless when I am running though on these products I am definetly going to be repurchasing them!
have any of you tried the Samy Fat Hair range?!
let me know!
 
Love
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx