Friday, 5 April 2013

NOTD #3

Good evening beauties <3
 
I realise I started doing nail of the day posts and then stopped aha. It's not because I don't have any to put up because I do. I have so many planned posts that if I don't write them down I forget where I'm at.
 
 
Can you tell I like Rimmel nail polishes?! I honestly think it's one of their strong points. As I've explained previously I do own quite a few of these in different colours as I love them that much. This is the newest shade added to my collection. It's a really nice classic bright red. I love it. Red is one of my go to colours at the moment for nails and lips. This is in the shade 327 HEART ON FIRE. I was umming and ahhing about this. I purchased it about a month ago. Reason being I have so many already aha! As usual talked myself into it. I have a nail polish addiction!
Any of you beauties have any staples in your nail polish collection?!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx