Saturday, 13 April 2013

march glossybox.

 Hiya Beauties.
 
I realise I'm sitting down to type/write this at nearly 1am. That's crazy right?! I apologise for the lack of blog posts the past couple of days. I've had my niece staying so I've been spending some quality time with her. A post to come on that in the near future I'm sure! I was thinking about posting late last night but I was pratically falling asleep and wanted to put up something that was actually going to be readable. I have no idea why but I get inspiration for things at ridiculous times. This is no exception to that. Last week some time I mentioned I'd subscribed to Glossybox. Now this entitled me to the March one. I realise we're in April, but better late than never especially as it's my first one! Sunday's video will be a Glossybox one, so I'm keen to get this post up as I feel it's going to be a lengthy one!  As said previously Glossybox is something I've been looking at for a while. I've seen lots of people with subscriptions so I thought I'd bite the bullet and jump on the band wagon too.
 
So what was March's one about I hear you ask?! City Chic is the theme. I to be honest was quite impressed with it, considering it was my first one. I will full reviews coming up on each product soon, I just haven't had the time to fully try out each product as of yet! Busy, busy bee!
 
 
 L2R: Nails Inc Nail Polish, MONU warming face mask, Jelly Pong Pong lip blush, Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream, Tresemme Hairspray.
 
Okay so first off I absolutely adore the packaging of glossy boxes. I think they're so cute. I know they do limited designs for certain months/times of the year. Infact April's one is slightly different to normal, however more on that within the next week or so! I love how cute it looks when you open it up as well with the tissue paper. Now I know previously there used to be a little card with the names of the products on. Now it's a fold out A4 size leaflet which has information about the product, where to find them and full size prices. This is extremley helpful! (well I find it is anyway haha!)
 
Moving onto the product side of things..
 
 NAILS INC Bruton St.
This comes in the cutest tiniest little bottle of nail polish ever! Sample size products please me so much because I aww at their cuteness. You got 4ml of nail polish, which doesn't bother me. I'm one of those people that owns every possible shade under the sun most likely and will never normally finish a bottle up.. so this is perfect! Now Bruton St. is a nude pink, with slight lilac undertones to it. I love this shade and I am actually quite excited to wear this. Full size is £11 for 10ml.
shop at http://nailsinc.com
 
 MONU Aromatic Mask
I couldn't have been more excited to recieve a face mask in my first Glossybox. I am desperatly on the lookout for a good face mask. I keep banging on about it because I still haven't found one. I'm excited to give this one a whirl and see how I like it. I've never heard of this brand, but shall let you know how I get on with this. It is a warming facial mask which is supposed to help increase vitamin and mineral absoprtion. This is a 30ml sample size. Full size is £24.95 for 100ml.
shop at http://monushop.co.uk

JELLY PONG PONG PONG COSMETICS Lip Blush
I'm sure many of you have heard of the Clinque chubby sticks or the Relvon balm stains. Well here is another product just like those. A lip stain and moisturiser in one what more could you want in a product?! The colour in the tube looks quite bright, however I can tell you know it does come off quite sheer unless you do work at it to build it up slightly. I believe this is the shade 'raspberry'. You get the full size version of this product. Full size is £12 for 2.5g.
shop at http://jellypongpong.com

ELIZABETH ARDEN Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant Fragrance Free
Now I know this product gets raved about quite a lot on Youtube and blogging worlds. I've personally not tried this so again I'm excited to give this one a whirl. The aim of this product is to soothe and protect your skin. Pretty much you can use this for just about anything too. You get a 7ml sample size of this product. Full size is £25 for 50ml.
shop at htttp://boots.com/en/Elizabeth-Arden/
There is an offer on Boots at the moment where you spend £25 or more on the eight hour cream range and recieve a free eight hour cream lip protectant stick with SPF 15 worth £20!

TRESEMME Salon Finish Extra Hold Hairspray
Now if you follow my blog then you will know I've already reviewed one of Tresemme's hairsprays and I absolutely love them. So can you just imagine my face when I see these cute little nifty can in my box?! This is perfect for handbag size. To be honest I have one of the 500ml cans which is so huge you can't really take it anywhere. It's not very practical. Long lasting, humidity resistant, brushes out easily and flexible control. What more could you want?! You don't get that sticky feeling either if you spray quite a bit in your hair. Win win all round I think! Anyway, if you havent checked this out do so! Full size is £4.69 for 500ml.
shop at http://tresemme.co.uk

I do hope you enjoyed this post, this shall be a monthly feature on my blog now. Only this month expect to also see Aprils as I've only just started my subscription. Glossybox video shall be up Sunday :) Be sure you're subscribed to my channel in order to see that!
http://youtube.com/lilstarh220

Love

Main Channel | Extra's Channel | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx