Saturday, 13 April 2013

life lessons.

Hiya beauties,
 
(weheartit.com)
 
so casually sitting there drying my hair as ya do and get inspiration for a post. At the start of this year I made a whole list of things I was going to do and change. Not drastic actions, more along the lines of thinking more positively etc. I find it is so important to try and find the good in a situation. Why?! Simply because life is too short. You can spend days, weeks, months and so on trying to analyse a situation and find a reason for why something happened and still being no closer to knowing why. I believe everything happens for a reason even if that reason cannot be found at the time. Instead of sitting there moping about because something has gone wrong, pick yourself up and carry on. Keep going, and stay strong. You only get one shot at life, so live it to the full. Forget those who don't like it, and forget those who don't approve. Be who you are. If people don't like that then that's their problem. Personally, I wouldn't change for anyone. If people don't like you the way you are then forget them. They are not worth your time. You will come across people like this in life, people who try to get you down, but brush it off and move on. Life is one big lesson, and let me tell you.. you will never stop learning!
 
Love
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx