Monday, 8 April 2013

It's your life.

Hello beauties.
 
Today I'm going to bring you two posts, one a lifestyle with a positive message. Reason being it's a Monday. I'm not often a massive fan of Mondays personally I don't know about you. Second, I want to put a beauty post up two so rather than mix the two it's easier to split it into two!
(taken from www.weheartit.com)
 
I feel the majority of people these days are so quick to judge others without knowing anything about that person. Especially on social media websites like Facebook. Infact Facebook is one of the worst sites. As much as I love using it I've seen how it can ruin relationships and cause arguements and any other drama. Everyone seems to be so concerned with everyone elses lives, what they do, choices they make etc. This is why I chose this image because it's so relevant. To anyone who's going through things at the moment keep your head held high. Some people are only interested in other's problems to 'gossip'. That's a horrible feeling but finding someone who isn't and wants to help thats another thing all together. Once you find someone like that hold on tight to them. Friendship is one of the most important things I think. If you're lucky enough to have more than one person like that then thank your lucky stars :) I personally have about four people that I know throughout everything they will be there. They're my true friends. When it comes to making mistakes, learning lessons, choices you make remember that it's your business. No one elses, yours. If you choose to share that with others then fair enough, that's your choice. You only have one life, so live it with the people that matter and forget the ones who don't.
 
Love
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx