Wednesday, 3 April 2013

Glossybox?!

Good evening beauties!!
Fancy seeing two blog posts in one day!
 
I really wanted to blog about this tonight while it's fresh in my mind haha!
 
 
I've been thinking of subscribing to Glossy Box for a while now. If you don't know what it is basically you pay £10 a month plus postage however you can get three monthly, sixth monthly and yearly subscriptions. You recieve five beauty products which you can try out. It's a great way to try new products without actually going out and purchasing the full size items. Normally these items are quite on the pricey side if you were to buy seperately so I think it's a great way to try out some of the many products out there on the market! What do you guys think?! Do you have a subscription to Glossy Box?
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx