Thursday, 25 April 2013

get to know me tag.

hiya beauties.
 
I thought I'd post this video onto my blog incase you haven't seen it. I feel this tag allows you to get to know me a little bit better :) I actually had a blast filming this, and bloopies and extras shall be up soon! I am quite aware that I have been slacking in the blogging department this week. There's not been my normal beauty posts, which I thought I was getting into a nice routine with haha! It's not taken the back seat I promise. Let's just say someone special is in my life and I've been spending a lot of time with that someone. I'm really happy, I honestly cannot remember the last time I was this happy! If anyone out there is contemplating taking a risk, do it. You never know how brilliant and truly amazing it could turn out.
I hope everyone is doing okay, have a beautiful day!
 
 
 
Love,
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx