Tuesday, 9 April 2013

FOTD #8.

Hia Loveliess!!
 
It's face of the day time! Normally I do these on a Monday but I thought why not. The weather is horrible outside it's really gloomy. So I thought I'd show you my make up today. I'm keeping it simple with winged eyeliner, a pop of colour on the lips and that's it. Nothing too fancy. I've been toning my make up down lately. For some reason I haven't been really using any eyeliner until today. There's a couple of new products in today's post, which shall have reviews soon! Also I applied my foundation differently today. I used a damp sponge, which I have to say is winning me over. I never used to like the idea of sponges. At long last I've been converted. It leaves a natural looking finish on the skin and you don't apply too much either. It's perfect.
 
 
Face
Foundation..
Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in 'Ivory'
Concealer..
Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer in 'Fair'
Powder..
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 'Transparant'
Bronzer..
Bourjois Bronzer in shade '52'
Blush..
ELF baked blush in 'Passion Pink'
 
Brows
ELF eyebrow kit in 'Ash'
ELF wet gloss lash and brow gel
 
Eyes
Liner..
Collection 2000 extreme felt tip liner in 'Black'
Mascara..
Maybelline the rocket volume express waterproof in 'Black'
 
Lips
Jelly Pong Pong Lip Blush in 'Cranberry'
 
I wasn't really feeling a full on intense look today I wanted to keep it quite simple but still look put together. Any of you have days like that?! Same with the hair, I just threw it up in a bun as I've had a million and one things to do today!
Let me know your put together look!
 
Love
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx