Monday, 1 April 2013

FOTD #7.

Hello you beautiful people!
So this week sees the return of my Face of The Days.
They are one of my most viewed posts and to be honest I have missed doing them!
I have a ton backlogged that shall be going up ;)
Enjoy!
 

 As you can see I went for a bold lip and a more neutral eye.

Face
Foundation: Maybelline Super Stay 24 hr Foundation in '21-Nude'
Concealer: ELF Tone Correcting Concealer in 'Ivory'
Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 'Transparant'
Bronzer: Bourjois Bronzer in 'shade 52'
Blush: Elf Studio Blush in 'Berry Merry'
Highlight: Elf Shimmering Facial Whip in 'spotlight'

Eyes
Eyeshadow: Colours all taken from MUA heaven and earth palette. (None of them have names sorry)
Eyeliner: Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner in 'Black'
Rimmel Scandal Eyes 24hr Eye Kohl in 'Black'
Mascara: Maybelline The Rocket Volume express in 'Black'
Rimmel Glam Eyes Mascara

Brows
ELF Studio Eyebrow Kit in 'Ash'
Natural Collection Single Eyeshadow in 'Milk Chocolate'
ELF Wet Gloss Lash and Brow Gel

Lips
The Body Shop Lip Balm in 'Strawberry'
NYX Slim Lip Liner Pencil in 'Orange'
Topshop Lipstick in 'Infared'


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx