Friday, 26 April 2013

excite.

hiya beauties!
 
The name of this post might throw you off a little. I promise it is beauty related though ;) Can you believe it it's been 9 days since my last beauty related post. What is going on with that?! I think I just got caught up in lifestyle posts as up until then I'd been doing beauty posts religously.
 
 
Okay so back in the day me and the bestie both actually used to be totally obsessed with vice. I don't know why because now I'm not a fan. Excite however is sexual ;) No other way of phrasing that. It's heaven in a can. It smells that good haha. I never normally rave about a body spray. I am aware that this is for men too haha. However, like that bothers me. I hadn't used this for a couple of years. That all changed a couple of months bag. I got reminded by Jase, how much I actually love this scent. Since then I've been obsessed with it. Absolutely obsessed. To add to the weirdness of this post, I love spraying my hoodies with it :-) I know I'm not the only one who likes using Lynx!
Anyone else have a scent they love? Let me know!
 
Love,
 


6 comments:

  1. I've never thought to use this deodorant as I always associate it with boys haha! I might have to give it a go though ;)
    http://jodie-melissa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It actually smells amazing. Haha, my boyfriend uses the scent and reminded me how much I actually love it. xx

      Delete
  2. I love the smell of Lynx! I've never used it on myself though, it's something I hadn't thought of until now!

    I've also tagged you in the 'Behind the Scenes of Blogging' tag! If you could check out the post that would be amazing!

    http://thebeautypier.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/behind-scenes-of-blogging-tag.html

    Thank you!

    Megan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww haha, I think a lot of people are put off by the stereotype that it's a 'mens' scent. I adore it! I shall check it out :)xx

      Delete
  3. I love the smell of mens' deodorants too! This one is lush! :)
    Kelouise xo

    http://thebellelavieproject.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cannot agree with you more! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx