Tuesday, 16 April 2013

creamy candy bubble bar.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7068059/?claim=efz8yj6gwar">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Hiya Beauties!
 
Now I know everyone and their mother raves about LUSH products. Personally I never really saw the attraction, until December last year. My mum got me so many christmas goodies! Since then I've been hooked. I see the hype and have jumped on the bandwagon. The only disappointing thing is there isn't one local enough for me :( So whenever I do go into lush I stock up!
 
 
 
My mumma picked this one in a little christmas goodie box she put together for me. As the title of this blog post states it is creamy candy. This retails at £2.50. Now oh my god if I had an endless supply of this bubble bar I think I'd be in heaven. It makes the water smell so good. Honestly it smells so good you want to eat it! I get about 4 baths out of this to be honest. What I love about the bubble bars is you don't have to use a lot of the bar to get a decent amount of bubbles. If I was to use the whole bar I think that would be too many bubbles for sure haha! I know some people do, but I personally don't. I picked another one of these beauties up a couple of weeks ago because it is my favourite one! I'm absolutely obsessed with this scent. They also leave my skin feeling super soft too, and smelling of candy! I personally like that I know some people aren't too keen on super sweet scents. If you haven't checked this one out give it a go!
Let me know if any of you love LUSH products!
 
Love,
 


5 comments:

  1. Think sounds gorgeous, will have to be picking this up.

    www.littlepieceofbeauty.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Defo should give it a go :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorites! I also really love The Comforter!

    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the comforter I haven't tried it yet though!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of my favorourites, I think I'm addicted to the smell! I like how it is reasonably priced too!

    http://thebeautypier.blogspot.com

    Megan x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx