Friday, 22 March 2013

Wish List! / Hann's Rambling's #4.

Hiaa Lovelies!!
 
So I figure everyone has a wish list of products in my eyes beauty products that they cannot wait to get their hands on! Now for me this is lip products and nail products mainly. I'm after the other three Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains. Why?! Because I think they're absolutely amazing. I've done a full review on these, if you haven't seen that then I'll pop the link below;
 
Another thing that has been taking the beauty and blogging world by storm is the Rimmel London Apocolips Lip Lacquers. I'm so eager to get my hands on these and I promise the next time I'm down town I'm going to. Partly because Boots sent me some coupons with lovely little offers which is just that little push I needed! Not that I really need encouraging! I've heard nothing but good things about these and the colour pay off looks amazing! £5.99 each is not bad and plus boots have 3 for 2 offers on at the moment so they are at the top of my wish list!
 
Next up the Nivea Lip Butters. So I picked one of these up yesterday in Raspberry Rose and so far I LOVE it! Which of course has made me look into see if there are anymore flavours. At £1.99 each I can't really complain. There's an original version too however I'm not really looking for that one! Caramel Cream is the one that I cannot wait to get my hands on and these are avaliable at Superdrug!
 
Moving swiftly onto nails, it's no surprise that I'm a lover of nail polish. Miss Sporty nail polishes imparticular are the ones I'm wearing on my nails constantly at the moment! These retail at £1.99 and although they are slightly smaller than other nail polishes I own I still think you cannot go wrong. They have a brilliant colour range, are fast drying and long lasting! I never or it's very rare for me to use up a complete bottle of nail polish! These you can get from Boots and Superdrug and I plan to pick up some more on my next beauty spree!! I shall also have a review of these coming up soon too!
If you want to check any of these products out then you can find them on these websites;
 
Moving on.. I feel this post is going to be a little all over the place because I wanted to do a wish list mixed with a ramblings update post haha!!
 
 
Okay so this week has been 'busy' ish. I finally got round to sorting out my mass obsession of scarves! I've got a door hook that hooks over the door.. obviously that's why it's called that! You will see that in part 2 of my haul which shall be up Sunday! It fits all my scarves on there perfectly as long as I don't buy anymore!!
 
So I've been kind of digging through my make up collection this week and discovering things that I'd totally forgotten about. It's safe to say I've fallen back in love with products that I used to use all the time!! Talking about favourites I cannot believe that it's nearly the end of this month. That means that it's nearly time to film a new monthly favs! It feels like I only just did last months! This month though I don't really think there's going to be as many products simply because nothing has really changed!
 
My niece Stacey about a month ago put in a request saying she wanted Chocolate Cupcakes with 'muddy' (chocolate) sprinkles and white chocolate buttons. Well it's safe to say she got her wish! As we didn't see her on her actual birthday (last saturday) I made them wednesday, as we saw her yesterday. She is now 3! I cannot believe how quick they grow up! I decided though I wanted to put her name on them and then the rest I went for 3's as you can see above!! She really loved them!
 
Other than that not a lot has really happened this week apart from me discovering my hate for removing nail polish! I really do hate removing it, it's such a chore! Anyone else like that?! especially from toes!! I finally repainting my toes a nice pastel blue, I'm kind of getting into spring colours now however it's raining outside!!
I hope everyone has a lovely weekend and I'll be back Monday with hopefully the usual FOTD! :)
 
Laters
Hann
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx