Thursday, 28 March 2013

Review: Sally Hansen Mega Shine Top Coat.

Hiaa Lovelies!!
 
I've got a review for you today. I've got so many on my list of posts to do that I'm slowly ticking off. Today I'm going to be reviewing the Sally Hansen Mega Shine Top Coat. I purchased this back in January, and if you're familar with my Superdrug haul post and video then you will already know this.
 
 
This top coat retails at £6.95 which I feel is reasonable for a top coat. The majority of top coats linger at about the £5-£8 mark. The Sally Hansen line has quite a few top coats to choose from so if shine isn't your thing I'm sure there's going to be something more suited to your taste. I purchased this from Superdrug however it is also avaliable from Boots.
 
True to it's name this top coat leaves a beautiful shine on the nails which is long lasting. I'm not too sure about 10 days because I never manage to leave a colour on my nails for that long! It has lasted for 8 days and the shine still looks as good as it did when I applied it. I do recommend this product if you're looking for a good new top coat. I love the formulation of this product, it really helps to lock in the colour. I've noticed since using this product it makes the colour last a lot longer. Normally when I paint my nails I'm a nightmare for chipping my nails. I'm eager to try the 'Insta-Dri' top coat as I hate waiting for my nails to dry! It's safe to say when I do run out of this I shall be repurchasing this little gem!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx