Saturday, 2 March 2013

NOTD #1.

Hiaa Loveliess!!
 
So sorry about the lack of posts this week, been terribly busy and also feeling a little under the weather!! I'm going to start doing Nail of the days I've decided probably on a Friday :) I've recently got back into painting my nails so I thought it's a great way to keep this up.
 

 I decided as you can see to also paint my toes which is rare for me at this time of the year!! I painted them for new years and it had gone all chipped. I don't know if I'm the only one that hates removing nail polish. I used to love painting my nails it's just such a pain removing it!! I really couldn't decide on what colour to paint them so I decided to go with a coral. I love these Rimmel nail polishes and I have quite a few in different colours. They last a long time, don't chip too easily and a fab with a top coat. I applied two coats of this. Then I used the Sally Hansen Mega Shine top coat which I am currently trying out so I can do a full review for you all! I plan to start doing this posts more frequently so keep your eyes peeled for more in the future!!
 
Laters
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx