Wednesday, 20 March 2013

Music.

Hiaa Loveliess!
 
So lately I've been noticing my music taste has been jumping about all over the place. Kind of like it's on a rollercoaster that starts off slow and then goes full speed going through loops, twists and turns.
 
(quoteson.tumblr.com)
 
I stumbled across this picture and to be honest I thought about how fitting it actually is. I've been listening to a lot of Boyce Aveue to be honest they put me in a good mood. The past week or so that has completly changed. I've been listening to a lot of bands I'd forgotton about. You Me At Six, Switchfoot, Breaking Benjamin, Staind, Linkin Park, Lost Prophets, We The Kings etc I've been finding this is all fitting my current mood a lot better.
 
I'm someone who really takes in lyrics. I use music like in the picture as an escape. It explains how I feel when I can't put it into words. Taylor Swift is the main artist I've been listening to at the moment. Her songs and lyrics are so fitting for me. I personally cannot go a day without listening to music, any of you like that?! If so you'll know what I mean when a song just grabs you by it's lyrics. That's what I love.
 
Often I can find myself just putting my headphones in and saying goodbye to the world. Once I do that I'm in my own little world, where I'm just listening to the lyrics. I especially love listening to music in the bath I find it helps me to unwind! I realise this post is a bit of a deep one haha! Back to beauty tomorrow, just wanted to change it up a little!
 
Laters!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx