Monday, 25 March 2013

HUGE BOOTS HAUL!

Hiaa Loveliess!!
 
So yesterday I uploaded my 'Boots Haul' word of warning it's a lengthy video and I'd suggest possibly get some munchies and a drink before you even attempt to watch it! If you haven't seen that then I shall link it below;
 
Also before I get into this lengthy blog post I have made a youtube channel for all my extras and bloopies! Vlogs shall also be on this channel! To go check that out and subscribe the link is below;
 
£1 each can purchase these from Boots & Wilkos.
I'm a HUGE face mask lover. Could even say that I'm slightly obsessed. These are great especially if my skin has been a bit on the rubbish side. It's almost like a refresher to try and sort my skin out. I'm excited to try these ones. I've tried others from this range before and I'm a fan!
 
£2 from wilkos also sold in boots. I paid £1 (on offer)
A little bit of a personal one haha! I figured though this is a deodorant that I've used for ages now and I love it. I prefer a roll on to a spray and I figured this is something everyone uses every single day! Or I should hope anyway ;) Affordable, long lasting and does the job!
 
£8.99 from Boots. Can also find this in Superdrug etc.
I adore this foundation! In my opinion this is a must have for summer! It gives the most radiant glow on the skin that's not too much! It makes my skin look super healthy which I love! The wake me up foundation has been a firm favourite of mine for a good few months now. I purchased at the beginning of the year in the shade ivory. I purchased this one in classic beige ready for when I get darker in the summer.
 
£6.99 purchased from Boots. Also avaliable from Superdrug etc.
Again another firm favourite of mine. I've had this foundation in my collection since last July. I love it hands down. It is super long-lasting, afforadble, medium coverage (buildable), feels lightwight and generally amazing. I again have this in ivory but for the summer picked up classic beige. Rimmel really do have some amazing foundations, I feel it is one of their strong points.
 
£4.19 from Boots. (apparantly you can also get from Superdrug)
This concealer is a little gem. It's been flying about the youtube and blogging world for such a long time. I only jumped on the band wagon the beginning of this year! My goodness why didn't I invest in this a long time ago?! It's amazing. Considering it's so cheap it really is amazing. It covers everything, blemishes, redness and under eye circles! I really cannot praise this concealer enough! I purchesed this in fair however I also have it in light.
 
£4 a box (got 2 for £7.50) was £5.49.
This is a holy grail product for me. I've used this hair dye ever since I got into the phase of dying it purple! Now I'm onto the red phase. I normally use 'Real Red' but this time I've opted for something a bit darker and less orange toned. So I purchased this in Red Passion. I'm excited to try this one! I dye my hair not even every six weeks it's normally longer than that. Normally I decide it's time to when my roots are noticable.
 
£2.99 each I paid £2 a can, I purchased 2.
I was reminded over a month ago now how much I used to love this scent. The fact this seen as a men's 'deodorant' doesn't even bother me. I love this scent and it couldn't possibly bother me. I love it and plan to carry on using it haha. Anyone else like a certain Lynx scent? I know the chocolate one is quite popular with women!!
 
£4.29 from Boots.
This brush I purchased because I saw this mentioned in Zoella's favourites I'm sure many of you know who she is. I wanted to give it a go! I love teasing my hair. I don't go too mad simply because it isn't the best thing in the world for your hair. However with that being said this is an amazing brush and I love it. It does the job perfectly and is inexpensive.
 
£1 from trusty Poundland ;) £1.90 from Boots take your pick ;)
Again possibly getting a little personal here but this stuff is amazing and making your skin feel as smooth as a baby's bum! This is amazing for shaving your legs! It leaves them feeling super smooth! I don't know about you but I'm all about smooth legs so this is a win win for me!
 
£2 from Asda on roll back originally £5.
I tried looking for this in Boots but had no luck finding it. I love this! So far I've used it once but I really do love it. This is the type of product that I would not use more than once a week, probably once every two weeks. It's a deep conditioner and you leave it in for 5 minutes. I love how my hair feels after using this. It doesn't weigh my hair down either! I'd buy this even at full price definetly worth the pennies!!
 
£4.69 I paid £3.12 from Boots.
Boots currently have quite a few offers on, across the make-up and skincare side of things with 3 for 2. They've also got promotions on Tresemme which they normally do. If you can't tell I'm a little obsessed with their products they are amazing. It makes me wonder why I listened to negative comments about their products. They also smell amazing which I believe I made that point clear in the video haha!!
 
£7.50 from Boots. Also find this in Superdrug etc.
This is another product that's holy grail for me. I don't exactly tan as much as I'd like in the summer. I thought I'd give this ago last May. I was very sceptical about trying it as the Johnson's one I found went streaky. This does not go streaky and builds a really nice natural looking tan. I wanted to pick a big bottle of this up as I love it so much. I cannot praise it enough, if you're looking for a product like this then give it a go! I have the deep sunkissed look one there is a light one.
 
£3.25 a pack from Boots. Can find these pretty much everywhere!
Facial wipes are a must have for me. I cannot live without these. I use them every single day! I use them to remove the majority of my make up and then go on to do my skincare routine. I love these they are super gentle on the skin, and they don't irritate my skin. This is a must for me because I do have quite sensitive skin. Certain products break me out like something rotten! I can see these becomming a holy grail product for me!
 
£5 from Asda. Also purchase from Boots, Superdrug etc.
Again was sceptical with this product simply because it's a tad pricer than the Batiste dry shampoo which until now has been somewhat of a holy grail product for me! (how many times am I going to use that term in this post?!) I love this so much! IT really does work. It refreshes my hair and makes it feel like I've just washed it! I don't wash my hair everyday or every other day I normally can go 4 days! I never used to but dry shampoo I've found is the key to this! I really don't mind splashing the pennies on this little beauty. Completly worth every penny I'd say!
 
£2.50 from ASDA.
Well if you've seen the video you will know my one kindly broke haha!! Long story quite amusing but I do love this brush! It's going to be featured in my March favourites which shall be up Sunday ;) Spoiler for you, how nice am I?! Anyway, I use this brush everytime I've washed my hair to style my fringe. I love it and again I cannot live without this. Affordable and does the job!
 
£1.50 from ASDA.
OH SURPRISE... another pair of cross earrings. Needed them.. totally :) Anyway spotted these.. I have a pair in a gold metal however decided I needed them in silver too :D At £1.50 I don't think you can go wrong! I love cross earrings and I enjoy wearing these!
 
£2.97 from ASDA.
Looks quite interesting I know haha. This door hook contraption is to hang my scarves on. Surprisingly I've managed to put them all on one. I thought I might have to go back and get another but no it works fine. If I get anymore I will have to purchase another. When I was filming the haul I did think I was going to poke my eye out with it haha!!
 
£2.99 from The Works. Avaliable from Waterstones etc.
I got this from The Works. I'd been meaning to pick it up for a while but everytime I went in they didn't have it!! As The Works sell them cheaper they sell out quickly! Anyway I'm currently on this series so I wanted to pick up the latest one! I do love these! If you're looking for an interesting take on the vampire world then do give these a go :)
 
£12.99 from Sainsburys.
OH HELLO... WHATS THAT?! Haha totally not obsesed... I LOVE The Twilight Saga. I pre-ordered this from Sainsburys. Nothing else needs to be said apart from the fact I honestly feel this is the perfect ending to an amazing series. I feel the films get better and these just proves my point. I laughed, cried and even shook throughout haha! Anyways if you love The Twilight saga and don't have this then go pick it up now! That's an order ;)
 
£12.50 from Amazon.
This shiny new palette is a BHCosmetics palette. I adore it so much. It's their 28 neutral palette and I shall be doing a full review of it once I've played around with it a little more ;) Great value for money, the eyeshadows are highly pigmented and super easer to blend! You could also use a few of these for either highlight, blush or bronzer!
 
£12.50 from Amazon.
OH LOOK... IT'S MORE BLUSH.. haha, slightly obsessed! Now you cannot look at this palette and tell me that you wouldn't be sucked in by it's amazingness. I was umming and ahhing about this for ages and to be honest I'm glad I just picked it up anyway. The orange one really stands out to me ;) All things orange and that you know how it is! I've used three of these so far and they're so pigmented! Amazing quality and totally affordable! Really would recommend BHCosmetics palettes!!
 
Okay, so that is all for my haul! I feel like I've been tapping away for hours which I have nearly two and a half to be precise ;) I did think this would be lengthy! If you've made it to the end then well done haha! Next Monday I hope to get back to doing FOTD's strangely I feel odd as I haven't posted one in a few weeks! I hope you've all had a lovely day!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx