Sunday, 24 March 2013

Happy Sunday?!

Hiaa Loveliess!!
 
I know I said I'm not posting on the weekend but I'm really in the mood to blog so I'm going to! My new video has literally just gone up!! It's part 2 of my haul, and its a HUGE Boots haul! :D I shall be having a blog post up tomorrow for all the things I bought so you guys can see on here what I got in more detail! If you haven't seen part 1 then you can watch that and part 2 here;
 
NEW LOOK & MATALAN HAUL - PART 1:
HUGE BOOTS HAUL - PART 2:
 
I hope you're having a good sunday! My day wasn't too bad actually despite the freezing weather! Whoever said it was supposed to be the hottest March I think they may have got a little mixed up!! So I plan on filming my March Fav's tonight simply because I'm in the mood to film! I realised that next Sunday it will be time to upload my monthly favourites again! Where is this year going?! It doesn't seem like it's been that long since I put my last fav's vid up!!
 
I've revamped my twitter header and also my cover photo on my facebook page! I did this Friday when I was in the mood to edit, but not edit videos haha!! For all the latest updates then you can follow my Twitter and like my Facebook page here;
 
TWITTER:
 
FACEBOOK:
 
I also decided today to revamp my personal facebook cover photo where I put 4 pics together of my nieces!! It's so hard to get a picture of all 4 of them together smiling so I decided to make my own simply because I could be there forever trying to get a good piccy!!
 
 
When I got home from work I spent my afternoon playing guessing games with two of my nieces, Keira and Beth. To be honest I never knew something like that could be so entertaining!! Sofia was completly hyped up, flinging herself from person to person! All in all it's been a pretty good day! I hope everyones had a lovely sunday and I shall speak to you guys tomorrow!!
 
(enjoy this bonus post ;-) haha!!)
 
 


2 comments:

  1. great post! your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much :) that means a lot! <3

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx