Friday, 15 March 2013

Hann's Ramblings #3.

Hiaa Loveliess!!
 
I think this type of post will be on a friday so it's at the end of the week. Probably won't be every friday but I can't bring myself to do a beauty post today! This week has been eventful in some ways and non-eventful in others. Monday I decided to film an add on to an upcomming beauty haul.. only to film another part last night. I've learnt one I ramble.. and two there's going to be a lot of bloopers!! My beautiful niece Sofia started playschool on monday.. what made that even better was the fact it was someones birthday so she came out with a bag of sweets! She's going to playschool Monday and Wednesdays now. Infact she was so tired Wednesday that she was asleep by half 5!
 
I feel like at the moment I'm in a little bit of a rut myself. Now because I'm in a rut and all it only makes sense to find music that fits your mood right?! I do this all the time, I personally cannot listen to upbeat music when I'm not happy as weird as it may sound it makes me feel worse! I think it's the lack of seeing my best friend as well. I don't know about you guys but just seeing my bestie puts a smile on my face. Fingers crossed in two Mondays time we're gonna spend some time together. We haven't seen each other since new year's which seems so crazy. We used to see each other at least three times a week because of college. Now we're doing our own thing and just don't see each other.
 
Infact a lot of my close ones are going through some really tough times at the moment. I don't know what's been with these past couple of months but they seem to have been rubbish for quite a few of my close ones. I'm the type of person that if I see someone crying I then cry too! Today for example I am rocking the messy bun, pjs and a hoodie. I'm not going anywhere so why doll myself up when I'm just gonna be around the house! I enjoy these types of days it's nice to not really bother. Tea is my fix today as I plan to edit my hauls which is going to be interesting haha!!
 
I got this picture from Tumblr searched on google for Tumblr quotes and stumbled across the beauty. This is quite relevant to me at the moment. Memories at the moment are proving to be more difficult for me. I'm all about making memories but I seem to be reliving some less pleasant ones at the moment. I am normally such a positive person even though I've still got a smile on my face I just don't have the energy to be positive. Anyways enough of me being Mrs negative. I hope everyone's had a lovely week and have a good weekend!
 
Laters!
xoxo
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx