Sunday, 3 March 2013

Hann's Ramblings #1.

Hiaa Lovelies!!
 
I know what you're probably thinking whoa posting on a Sunday what's going on?! I thought to kind of make up for the fact I haven't posted during the week and simply because I'm waiting for my Feburary Favourites to render I'd do a blog post. I realise the last two posts I've done have been quite short. So I wanted to update y'all with what's been going on this past week or so! I uploaded a vlog early hours of this morning which is going to become a series 'Hann's Ramblings'. I've decided I'm going to do the same with my blog as I can go into more detail. I do love a ramble haha!! If you haven't seen my vlog I shall link it below!
 
I'm not too sure if I mentioned not being well the beginning of February, however I know I mentioned about going to Bluewater with my niece Keira. I had a flu type virus then, had a cough that lingered for a few weeks and then got a cold passed on by my mum!! So this past week I've been feeling a little under the weather. That's partly why there's been no blogposts. I've also been extremley busy with looking after my youngest niece Sofia. On top of that I've pretty much been living at work and also managed to squeeze in an interview this week! Hopefully that's explained the lack of posts haha!!
 
To make my week even more difficult my Sony Vegas decided it was going to stop working! It refused to open which was getting really frustrating for me. I don't know about you but when things don't work on my laptop I lose patience very very quickly. That being said my photo editing software also decided to stop working on me as well so I'm currently in the process of getting Photoshop so I shall be able to edit photos for my blog. I've been quite reluctant to post anything until I'd got that problem sorted. I had a late night last night as I was determined to edit my February Favourites. I filmed it Friday in a panic because I realised it was the 1st of March haha!! This year is flying by!! Anyway back on track, I knew if I didn't put it up this Sunday then it wouldn't be till the following Sunday I'd be able to upload it. I thought my first fav's vid was long this one is close to 21 minutes!! I do love a ramble. Whilst editing it last night I realised how much I'd really lost the plot on Friday, so if you're wondering why I'm a little all over the place in that vid that's why haha!!
 
Moving on to Facebook.. after ignoring many and I mean MANY Candy Crush requests I finally caved and decided to see what the fuss was about. Boy do I regret it haha!! I love games like that as I like to play Bejewelled Blitz. With that being said though this is one that will have you pulling your hair out. The first few levels are a breeze then you get the odd level that's a right pain in the bottom and then it kinda goes in that cycle from there on really. I am currently stuck on level 35 and it's really winding me up haha!! To make matters worse when you're totally frustrated for not completing a level the game decides to tell you that you've failed it, as if you didn't really realise that in the first place! :-)

I've also realised I've been neglecting my Instagram and Twitter. The past few days I've been posting on both a lot more than usual. I've been getting back into Instagram again and I love it! My Instagram and Twitter is;
http://instagram.com/hannmaree
http://twitter.com/hannnbabes_x3
To follow what I'm posting just head on over and click 'follow' :-)

This morning started off considerably rubbish to be honest. Where I am still ill I woke up almost feeling like I'd got a hangover. The funny thing about that is that I hadn't even been out the night before let alone touched a drop of alcohol. I couldn't of possibly felt more rough if I tried. I chipped my nails this morning, burnt my tongue and poked myself in the eye with my mascara wand whilst trying to put it on in McDonalds haha!! Does anyone else apply make up on the go? I didn't have time to do it before I left the house so I thought why not!!

 The Maybelline One By One Mascara shall be featuring in my February favourites and I will post the link below so you can go and watch it! :-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bUDMwlauwY
I think thats enough rambling for me today, I plan to go and watch Stardust! Have a lovely evening!!
Laters
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx