Monday, 11 March 2013

FOTD #6.

Hiaa Loveliess!!
 
Happy Monday first of all.. second of all if there's any Twihards reading this then you'll realise I'm about to get pretty friggen excited as I recieved The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 in the post this morning. This has made my day! I'm currently feeling like I'm in slob mode, slouching about in joggers and a slouchy top!! It's been snowing all day and I'm not leaving the house at all aha!! My plan after I've done this blog post is to have a Twilight marathon :D
 Face..
Foundation.. Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse in '021 Nude'
Concealer.. ELF Tone Correcting Concealer in 'Ivory'
Powder.. Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 'Transparent'
Bronzer.. Bourjois Bronzer in '52'
Blush.. ELF Studio Blush in 'Pink Passion'
 
Brows..
ELF Studio Brow Kit in 'Ash'
Natural Collection Single Eyeshadow in 'Milk Chocolate'
ELF Wet Gloss Lash and Brow Gel
 
Eyes..
Liner.. L'oreal Super Liner in 'Black'
Rimmel Scandal Eyes 24 hr Eye Kohl in 'Taupe' on lash line.
Rimmel Scandal Eyes 24 hr Eye Kohl in 'Nude' on waterline.
Mascara.. Maybelline One by One in 'Black'
Rimmel Glam Eyes Lash Flirt in 'Black' on bottom lashes.
 
Lips..
Lip Balm.. The Body Shop Strawberry Lip Balm
Lipstick.. ELF Matte Lip Colour in 'Natural'
 
Laters!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx