Monday, 4 March 2013

FOTD #5.

Hiaaa Loveliess!!
 
Whoa... wait there.. two seconds what's the time?! 14:33pm?! And I'm blogging at this time in the day aha! I finally feel like I'm back into my blogging routine. It's lovely outside today the sun is shining. I decided to film a 'Get ready with me' video this morning and a 'book babble' which shall be part of a new series in the future :-) So typical monday style it's time for a Face of the Day. I love doing these videos I feel it lets you know what I'm loving and using lately almost like a weekly favourites. I've got my party playlist on as I'm in sucha good mood and I want this mood to continue :D On with what this blog post is supposed to be about......
 
 
Products Used:
 
Face
Foundation: Maybelline Dream Matte Mouse in '010 Ivory'
Concealer: ELF tone correcting concealer in 'Ivory'
Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 'Transparant'
Bronzer: Bourjois Bronzer in '52'
Blush: Elf Studio Blush in 'Pink Passion'
 
Brows
Elf Studio Eyebrow Kit in 'Ash'
Natural Collection Single Eyeshadow in 'Milk Chocolate'
Elf Wet Gloss Lash and Brow Gel
 
Eyes
Eyeliner: Revlon Colorstay Felt Tip Liner in 'Blackest Black'
Rimmel Scandal Eyes 24 hr Kohl Liner in 'Taupe'
Rimmel Scandal Eyes 24 hr Kohl Liner in 'Nude'
Maybelline Colour Tattoo in 'Eternal silver'
Mascara: Maybelline One By One
Rimmel Glam Eyes Lash Flirt
 
Lips
Elf Matte Lip Colours in;
Tea rose and Natural
 
Laters
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx