Wednesday, 27 March 2013

20 seconds.

Hia lovelies!!
 
I had a two hour nap this evening and was umming and ahhing whether to post or not. I decided I would even though it's really late here I thought why not.
 
 
I love this quote. It's from we bought a zoo. It's a quote that really stands out to me. To be honest I could see myself using this with certain situations. A lot of the time we won't do something because we're afraid of the outcome. Taking that risk is what this quote is about I feel. To be honest if you don't take a risk you'll always find yourself later down the line thinking what if?! That's the worst because then you start with regrets etc. So next time you're thinking oh I don't know and umming and ahhing about something, just remember twenty seconds. It's all you need.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx