Wednesday, 20 February 2013

Review: Simple Light Moisturiser.

Hiaa Loveliess!
 
I haven't done a review in what feels like forever so I thought I'd bring you one today. I have so many reviews on my to do list!! As I've already said in my Superdrug Haul video and post I purchased the Simple Kind To Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser. Now I've been using this product everyday since I purchased it which was a few weeks ago now so I feel I can finally give my opinions on it rather than just a first impressions.
 Okay so starting off with the basics first. You can get this product pretty much anywhere that sells Simple products. Your best bets are either Boots or Superdrug. It's £3.79 in both Boots and Superdrug however they've both got offers on the Simple range. There is another moisturiser which is in the same packaging but slightly richer. It all depends on what you like in a moisturiser. I'm pretty sure you can also find it online if you use Google, I shall link where I purchased it from though.
http://www.superdrug.com/face/simple-hydrating-light-moisturiser-125ml/invt/949073/
http://www.boots.com/en/Simple-Kind-To-Skin-Hydrating-Light-Moisturiser-125ml_861128/

I had high hopes for this product when I purchased it as I'd seen such good reviews and I've not been disappointed. I've been using this every morning since I purchased it. The main reason I decided to try a new moisturiser was because I was looking for one which isn't so heavy on the skin. As I've said before I love my Clean & Clear one however I was looking for something lighter to wear under my make up.

I absolutely love this product. I don't think I can praise it enough to be honest. It keeps my skin hydrated all day and it acts as a good base under make up as well which is a plus in my eyes!! As promised it's incredibly light weight and soaks into your skin quickly. Also a must for me as I hate waiting for products like that to sink into my skin!! It's incredibly gentle on the skin as well which I find to be important. I can have quite sensitive skin at times and products like Neutrogena and Clearsil cause my skin to have a bad rection to them.

Whenever I use this I find it leaves my skin feeling so soft which I love!! I sometimes use this product in the evenings as well as part of my night time skin care. Past couple of weeks I have been using it at night simply because my skin has been breaking like crazy. I've had to strip back my routine for the time being so this has been a great substiute. If you're looking for an affordable moisturiser thats light, nourishing and keeps your skin looking refreshed and hydrated all day long I'd recommend this to you! I can see myself repurchasing this when I've used it all up!!

Laters
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx