Tuesday, 5 February 2013

Relaxation.

Hiyaaaa everyone!

So last night I had the most relaxing bath I've had in a while whilst of course blasting my iPod ;) Bit of 1D oooo cheeky! There's nothing more I love than reading a good book too. Now when I read a book I completly zone out I get so caught up in the characters and I feel like I'm in it too! Currently reading 'Awakened' (the 8th House of Night novel) I've nearly finished it, two more left but I cannot wait for the other two to be released this year :D

So I decided to use another Lush Bath Ballistic last night. Now I don't know about you guys but I love watching the bath bomb float around the tub releasing colours and other goodies and surprises :D The enchanter made my bath tub last night look amazing! Orange is one of my favourite colours at the mo and it turned the water a deep orange :D On top of that a white sheet formed with pink, red and yellow swirls. It looked gorgeous! I shall be repurchasing this one I absolutely love it!!


On another note I managed to find time to sit down and film another video today. My january favourites will be up soon when I've sat down to edit it properly.

 
Face of the day:
Rimmel wake me up foundation in ivory
Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer in light
Rimmel stay matte powder in transparent
Bourjois bronzer in shade 52
Elf studio blush in pink passion
Elf eyebrow kit in ash
Rimmel quad in smokey brown
L'oreal super liner in black vinyl
Rimmel scandal eyes kohl eyeliner in black
L'oreal million lashes mascara in black
Rimmel glam eyes mascara in black
Topshop lipstick in brighton rock
 


Laters
xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx