Monday, 11 February 2013

FOTD #2.

Hai Loveliesssss!

Second blog post of the day as promised. So today as I've mentioned I went shopping and decided to take a few piccies for a FOTD. I've been loving this look even though no liquid liner is included in it. It's been my go to look and I absolutely love it. Today I've not put the Rimmel Scandal Eyes 24hr Kohl Liner on simply because I couldn't find it but I use the one in the shade 'Taupe'. Generally for an everyday look I'm not a massive fan of putting black on the waterline or lower lash line as I find it closes up the eyes. 




Products Used:
Face
Foundation: Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in 'Ivory'
Concealer: Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in 'Light Shade 2'
Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in '001 Transparent' 
Bronzer: Bourjois Chocolate Bronze in 'Shade 52'
Blush: Elf Studio Blush in 'Peachy Keen'

Brows
Elf Studio Eyebrow Kit in 'Ash'
Natural Collection Single Eye Shadow in 'Milk Chocolate'
Elf Brow and Lash Gel

Eyes
Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo in 'On and On Bronze' 
Rimmel Glam Eyes Mono Single Eye Shadow in 'Smokey Quartz'
Rimmel Glam Eyes Quad in 'Smokey Brun' (Darkest colour used in crease)
L'oreal Million Lashes Mascara in 'Black'
Rimmel Glam Eyes Lash Flirt Mascara in 'Black'

Lips
The Body Shop Lip Balm in 'Strawberry'
Top Shop Lipstick in 'Macaroon'

Quick Note: In this look I used the Colour Tattoo as a base, which you can use them for or on their own as a lid colour. It's completly up to you. If I have time I normally pop an eye shadow over the top or just add a darker colour to the crease to add more definition. However if I'm going for a really basic look I just use the Colour tattoo on it's own and I find it works lovely. It doesn't crease and stays put all day until I take it off at night. What I do is blend it out and into the crease as well for days where I'm just going to be wearing it on it's own. 

Laters
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx