Wednesday, 6 February 2013

FOTD #1.

Hiya everyone!!

I thought I'd do a quick FOTD (face of the day) no liquid eyeliner in this one which normally I like to wear on a daily basis but I just wanted to keep to browns. I feel browns really bring out my blue eyes.



Products Used:
Face:
Foundation: Maybelline Super Stay 24hr in 020 Cameo
Concealer: Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection in shade 2 Light
Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent
Blush: Elf Studio Blush in Peachy Keen
Bronzer: Bourjois Bronzer in shade 52
Highlighter: Elf Studio Blush in Gotta Glow
Eyes:
Brows: Elf Studio Eyebrow Kit in Ash
Elf Wet Clear Gloss and Gel
Eyeshadow: Rimmel Glam Eyes Quad in Smokey Brun 002
Mascara: L'oreal Million Lashes in Extra Black
Rimmel Glam Eyes in Black for bottom lashes
Eyeliner: Rimmel Scandal Eyes 24hr Kohl Liner in Taupe (on bottom lash line)
Lips:
Lip Balm: The Body Shop Lip Balm in Strawberry
Lipstick: Nyx Round Lipstick in Peach Bellini
Laters
xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx