Monday, 18 February 2013

FOTD #3.

Hiaa lovelies!
 
Just a quick post for today, totally forgot infact haha! I've been a busy bee today. Had my niece beth stay the night last night so had a fun filled day today. Lots of pictures taken too! Cannot believe she's going to be 7 in April the time is just flying by. She seems so grown up. It's been ages since we spent some quality time together. I thought I'd put up a face of the day simply because I used products I haven't in a while. :)
 
 Products Used:
 
Face:
Foundation: Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse in '010 Ivory'
Concealer: Elf Tone Correcting Concealer in 'Ivory'
Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in '001 Transparent'
Bronzer: Bourjois Bronzer in '52'
Blush: Elf Studio Blush in 'Pink Passion'
 
Brows:
Elf Studio Eyebrow Kit in 'Ash'
Natural Collection Single Eyeshadow in 'Milk Chocolate'
Elf Wet Gloss Brow and Lash Gel
 
Eyes:
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eyeliner Pen in 'Blackest Black'
Maybelline One by One Mascara in 'Black'
Rimmel Glam Eyes Lash Flirt Mascara in 'Black'
 
Lips:
Topshop Lipstick in 'Tease'

Laters
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx