Thursday, 7 February 2013

Bubble Bars | Spot of Shopping.

So pretty sure everyone loves a good amount of bubbles in the bath.. I love having lots of bubbles. Now before christmas I'd never ventured into Lush, now I'm completly hooked. My bath last night I used a candy bubble bar or part of it and my bath smelled amazing! It left my skin smelling of candy too I absolutely love them. I think it's safe to say I'm now a Lush addict.

Next time I'm in Maidstone or Bluewater I shall be picking more bubble bars up as well as some more bath bombs too :D


I picked up some pj bottoms today, two pairs for £7 bargin. One pair looks more like joggers and very ideal for lounging about the house. They shall be featured in my upcoming haul so keep your eyes peeled for that!! The second pair is a pink fleecy pair which have polka dots on.. (my secret obsession). I then ventured into the home section of Asda... bad idea aha. I purchased two more scented candles (strawberries and cream) and two ash trays to stand them in, if that makes any sense! I got myself a new pair of cross studs as I'm obsessed with them and for £1.50 you cannot really go wrong! I also picked up a new shampoo and conditioner which is the Tresemme anti-breakage ones. I've heard amazing things about the conditioner so I can't wait to try these out. I shall have a review up for those products when I've tried them out properly and can give my honest opinion.

I hope everyone is having a lovely day!
Laters
xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx