Friday, 25 January 2013

Here is to 2013!


First off let me just say I've been contemplating about making a blog for a while now. I have enjoyed reading so many beauty guru blogs over the past year that I've been interested in making one myself. I love the idea of just sitting down to write about your day I believe it can honestly make you feel so much better.. almost like it's a release in a way if you've had a rubbish day.
 
So 2013, I want to make it a good year. Yes I know everyone says "new year new me" but this year I plan on looking at everything with a more positive attitude. After a toxic relationship last year which pretty much consumed a lot of time. For example it mainly lead to me not being able to go out on nights out with my girls which really just made me feel really low. Needless to say I am now a much happier person now that that's finished with. I feel I've got my life back and my friends and now I just want to focus on enjoying life. Trying to find a positive in everything, I think will just make life that teeny bit better! :) I want to do so many things this year, take more risks and generally be a much happier person. I'm pretty sure though with my best friend by my side I will be able to look back this time next year and think 'I'm happy with how 2013 turned out'.
 
Me and my best friend did SO much last year, and we had a blast. With finishing college last year we don't see each other as much now but there's normally not a day that goes past where we don't have a random conversation about something. I've got so many fantastic memories with this girl, she's my rock and my sister. I honestly don't know what I'd do without her and I think the world would be a more sane place without her! (not a good thing in my eyes! haha!)

 Myself and Lisa on a night out.
 Myself and Lisa on my 20th birthday.

Lisa and Myself on her 20th birthday.
I'm happy to say me and the best friend will be sharing many more memories this year together filled with lots more giggles, laughter and of course sillyness!! All in all I wish everyone a good year, life is too short in my eyes and everything happens for a reason, so live with no regrets.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx