Sunday, 27 January 2013

Review: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains.

At the beginning of the month I purchased four out of the seven Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains as I was quite interested to see if I would like them and had heard such good things about them. They really did impress me so I wanted to share them with you.

Darling, Lovesick, Rendezvous, Crush

Darling, Lovesick, Rendezvous, Crush



They retail at £7.99 at Boots and Superdrug, however Superdrug have currently got them at £5.99. I purchased them when Boots had an offer on £5 revlon products, so all four cost me £5 each. Considering they are a balm and a lip stain combined I really like them. You don't need to carry around a sharpener either as they just roll up which is super handy! (can be a right pain in the bottom otherwise!) Applying them is super easy to do as well they just glide on which I really like! They are so moisturising and the colour stays on your lips for a good few hours before you have to reapply.

Rendezvous

Darling

Lovesick

Crush

I am very tempted to pick up the other three colours I don't have 'Honey, Cherish and Romantic' as I just love these so much and are very affordable. My favourite has to be Rendezvous, I'm loving orange at the moment especially on the lips! I'd definitely recommend these!!

You can watch my video on my youtube channel here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwEOW5APL34

Stay tuned for more lip products that I've recently purchased including Topshop lipsticks, Elf matte lip colours, Elf mineral lipsticks and Nyx round label lipsticks.

Laters
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx